Robert J. Hille
315 Madison St.
Port Clinton, Ohio 43452
Bus: (419) 734-6750
Fax: (419) 734-6738
Welcome to the office of the Ottawa County Treasurer.
- Tax Year 2012 (Payable 2013) taxes are available on our website. First half taxes are due Thursday, February 21, 2013.
- Database last updated: 5/22/2013 9:16:16 PM
The Ottawa County Treasurer serves as Ottawa County's chief investment officer, the administrator of delinquent tax collections and the keeper of the property tax escrow account. The Treasurer serves as the county banker, safe keeper of all taxes and investor of local funds.
Thank you for visiting our site! Please email any comments, suggestions, or other concerns to the Ottawa County Treasurer
Use this website to:
- View and pay your real estate tax bill. Start here.
- View current tax rates and calculations. Learn more.
- View and print official tax forms and documents. Learn more.
- Obtain general information about Ottawa County's Office of the Treasurer. Learn more.
- Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions. Learn more.
- Learn about Public Records Policy. Click here.
Hours of Service
8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Payment drop box located on Jefferson Street at the courthouse entrance
- Room 201 Ottawa County Courthouse
Links of Interest
Ohio Treasurer of State
Ohio Department of Taxation
Ohio Commerce Department (Unclaimed Funds)
County Treasurer's Association of Ohio
Ottawa County Sheriff's Office
Ottawa County Auditor's Office