Robert J. Hille
315 Madison St.
Port Clinton, Ohio 43452
Bus: (419) 734-6750
Fax: (419) 734-6738
Welcome to the office of the Ottawa County Treasurer.
- Database last updated: 3/23/2017 9:14:09 PM
- The 2016 taxes have been calculated. The bills are being printed and should be sent out within the next 10 days. The first half 2016 due date is February 23, 2017.
Use this website to:
- View and pay your real estate tax bill. Start here.
- View current tax rates and calculations. Learn more.
- View and print official tax forms and documents. Learn more.
- Obtain general information about Ottawa County's Office of the Treasurer. Learn more.
- Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions. Learn more.
- Learn about Public Records Policy. Click here.
Hours of Service
8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Payment drop box located on Jefferson Street at the courthouse entrance
- Room 201 Ottawa County Courthouse
Links of Interest
Ohio Treasurer of State
Ohio Department of Taxation
Ohio Commerce Department (Unclaimed Funds)
County Treasurer's Association of Ohio
Ottawa County Sheriff's Office
Ottawa County Auditor's Office