Robert J. Hille
315 Madison St.
Port Clinton, Ohio 43452
Bus: (419) 734-6750
Fax: (419) 734-6738
Welcome to the office of the Ottawa County Treasurer.
- 1/2/15 - We discovered an error that added the word delinquent to each bill and removed the half year payment option. We are sending out new bills this week with an insert explaining the error. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and if Taxpayers need a bill sooner, the information on the website is correct and the bill can be printed from that information. Thank you for your patience on this matter.
- Tax Year 2014 taxes have been published to the website. Use the Tax Search to find your up-to-date tax bill.
- Tax Year 2014 taxes have been certified will be due Feb. 12, 2015.
- Database last updated: 1/27/2015 9:14:55 PM
Use this website to:
- View and pay your real estate tax bill. Start here.
- View current tax rates and calculations. Learn more.
- View and print official tax forms and documents. Learn more.
- Obtain general information about Ottawa County's Office of the Treasurer. Learn more.
- Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions. Learn more.
- Learn about Public Records Policy. Click here.
Hours of Service
8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Payment drop box located on Jefferson Street at the courthouse entrance
- Room 201 Ottawa County Courthouse
Links of Interest
Ohio Treasurer of State
Ohio Department of Taxation
Ohio Commerce Department (Unclaimed Funds)
County Treasurer's Association of Ohio
Ottawa County Sheriff's Office
Ottawa County Auditor's Office